This beef recipe is really easy to make and tastes great. I personally use one peach and one nectarine to make it because I noticed nectarines are generally sweeter. If you want to make it even sweeter, just add 2-3 dry apricots 5 minutes at the end of cooking.
It's good to buy organic nectarines and peaches for your baby as according to EWG they contains a lot of pesticides.
- 4 oz beef, cut into small cubes
- ¼ up brown rice
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 peaches or nectarines
- Rinse brown rice very well in a strainer.
- Put rice, beef and water into a sauce pan and turn heat on medium. After boiling reduce heat to low, cover and let it simmer for about 1 hour or until rice is soft.
- Let it rest for a while. Meantime, wash and peal peaches, cut into cubes and add them to the pot with beef and rice.
- Puree. If it's to thick, add water or breast milk.
- Go ahead and double the recipe. You can freeze it for later. Cubes works best. This recipe contains meat so make sure to heat it up to 165 Fahrenheit.